As we go into the Cold & Flu Season consider the following guidelines to stay as healthy as possible during this time:
• Get the Flu Vaccine.
• Avoid close contact with sick people.
• If you have a fever, stay away from others until you have no fever for 24 hours.
• Stay home and away from others when you are sick.
• Cover your nose and mouth with tissue when you cough and sneeze. Throw tissue away after use.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water unavailable use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth – germs spread this way.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may have been contaminated with a virus. Let’s all stay healthy this Cold & Flu Season!